Help cv boot kit

On the toyota epc rom, the n/a cv boots are a different part number to the jap ep82/91 boots so im not totally sure.

And when i asked my local parts shop if the uk spec boots were the same part number as the jdm ones, they said no.

Try youre local motor factors like i said, unless youre willing to fork out about £60 for genuine toyota ones, which they will no doubt have to order from belgium!

Contact Dave and he may have some, ive got 2 x inner boots comming from him, and i bought 2 x outter boots (blueprints) from my local motor factors.

If he has any in stock them he may post next day delivery if you pay for it.

Any decent motor factors should be able to supply you with the outter boots same day as long as you ask them early in the day.

Universal ones are shite, i had to use a split type universal one to get me home from my girl freinds house and after 150 miles it had split again! Dont waste youre time, because unless you keep an eye on the shitter boot, it may split with out you knowing and you'll end up paying more for a complete cv joint 'because its run dry

Sorted 'guv!

I dont know if you have any Ajay motor parts stores in youre area, but thats the company i used..

And i know for a fact Citroen garages can supply the outter boots from one of there parts suppliers same day.

Just incase you have trouble finding somewhere that can get them in a rush.

Craig.