Click click click noise from engine.......

Hi everyone, I got my new glanza today and i have found some problem with my car. When i accelerate on gear 1 and 2, there is some click click.........../........./......... noise come out from the engine, but when I press the clutch, the wierd sound disappear.

Anyone can help!!??

Hope DIY is ok to sort out the problems!!

^^^^ correcto release bearing seem to be common on EP`s....changed my clutch + bearing never heard it again. dont worry too much abt it only press it when you actually need it dont sit at the lights with the clutch at biting point so on n so forth

you got a boost conrtoller fitted? some Actuator valve controllers make a clickin sound, my apexi AVC SPEC D does!

its def not your relase bearing! as stated it would only make the noise with clutch in

No, dont have boost gauge fitted!!

No, that lexus can hear the noise when the clutch is release!!

I mean, when my car on gear 1, maybe drive on 5-10 mph, then i can startr hearing the noise from the engine..

And i hope not more further to the head gasket!!!

:lol:

you got a boost conrtoller fitted? some Actuator valve controllers make a clickin sound, my apexi AVC SPEC D does!

its def not your relase bearing! as stated it would only make the noise with clutch in

Is this the noise/something similar? try changing the oil to a synthetic one?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVJ5vnO6Jg