was working in my mates bar tonight and we had dj ez playing, ohh my god!! it was an amazing night even working behind the bar, so much pie about n one who got seriously pied :p just got home from it n still buzzing from the vibe!!!!!!

anyone else have a good n night?

a did just back in now!! was a mad night, think i was in one of the maddest brols of the year still got black eye Friday to do thow....did spend quite sum time at the police stashan thow haha at lest am not getting in tubal lol love my job

Well my night wasnt the best lol

Got steaming, went out give this boy a hiding for kicking my car before, got even more drunk to the point where I cant remember much after the one pub. Apparently the boy I knocked out got changed and come back out, hit me on the sly and run off, cant remember that far though.

Also knocked another boy out later on

Im in bed now with my top on from last night as I cant take it off because I have fucked my shoulder up, hospital later me thinks :p

Got steaming, went out give this boy a hiding for kicking my car before, got even more drunk to the point where I cant remember much after the one pub. Apparently the boy I knocked out got changed and come back out, hit me on the sly and run off, cant remember that far though.

F***ING kill im thats a cowards way of doing it!! hit and run

was working in my mates bar tonight and we had dj ez playing, ohh my god!! it was an amazing night even working behind the bar, so much pie about n one who got seriously pied :p just got home from it n still buzzing from the vibe!!!!!!

anyone else have a good n night?

are you talking about DJ EZ from Kiss FM? if so, how the hell did he book him let alone afford it :D

yup the one and only DJ EZ! one of my mates dj'd with him over in kavos this summer so it wasnt too much of a major task

we also have studio B playing this weekend (did 'i see girls')

and other good acts to come

http://www.cubanewbury.com/

i still have a bunch of pure garage cd's, but need to find someone who is selling the full collection.

DJ EZ kinda went away for a while and kept quiet but i think alot of people are getting sick of how chavs took over garage and he's trying to bring it back, although that pure bassline cd fucked me off.

one of my aims is to go to a EZ set!