Since I use Firefox all the time now, I find one of its best features to be the capability of adding live RSS feeds of your choice. Plenty of other forums I'm on have this, so I can just click the bookmark and it'll show me the last 10/15/20 posts.

I find this extremely helpful, would there possibly be anyway of implementing it?

yea ive only just scratched the surface with whats going to happen leading up to christmas, but yea il ad it on my to do list bildo after we have finnished setting up/fine tuning and formaly anounced the ep wiki system

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It appears that RSS has been installed however at the moment it's not RSS "as we know it."

You can basically subscribe to a thread, from what I understand, and get thread updates from that via RSS.

I need to speak with Enzo to get this working as I think it would be a great help. I also get the feeds on my phone so I know how handy it is.

• 2 months later...

its now totaly configured, for eather all posts of the day , and classifieds also

you can gain acess to it in the address bar on mozilla.

and also at the bottom left of the page with the wee rss symbol

i might add it to the side bar also when i have a bit of time