HKS FCD, FPR, JAM Actuator

I've got a standard top mount but have a R33 Nismo spec fmic to put on when i get my uprated ram style manifold and down pipe. I also have a JAM actuator, HKS fuel cut defencer, and soon to buy a fuel pressure regulator. I want to take the boost to 1bar once the front mount and manifold/downpipe are on but, i have been reading that i dont need a fcd (especially an HKS one because aparently they make your engine run lean) at this stage of tuning! I am weary about running lean when i get bigger power and dont want to buy another fcd. Does anyone know if i will be safe by putting the HKS fcd with all these other parts? Or should i just sell the fcd?? :blink:

the hks is fine but it does lean out the fueling before boost which is why you need a rrfpr to add the extra fuel in.

there are only really two routes to go- have the hks fcd and rrpfr get it properly set up and along with the jam actuator run 1bar this is a very basic and limited way to increase the boost level- to be at least reasonable safe i would get a apexi safc just as a basic fuel controller.

route two piggy back ecu or standalone- i'm sure you know what they do so no real need to explain- emanage blue does all you need and for the price of a fcd, actuator, rrfpr, safc i know what i would go for.

alot of people run 200bhp on fcd's with the supporting essentials so it's up to you.