quick question for you guys

well got some sr dials for lora as the standard ones where shockinly crap very dull couldnt even really see the dash and speedeo ect, anywho im looking at taking the dials down to toyota to fit em, am i right in thinkin it will be a straight easy job for them to fit? the main reason i want to take it to them as i was told they should be able to put my milage on the new clocks? as the new clocks say summet like 80k but the car has done 55k

cheers guys :blink:

tucka

Isn`t there a how to somewhere? it even tells you how to put the clocks back........

yeah i dont want to do it my self as i want it all recored and done officaly if ya know what i mean, i dont want some dude to come upto me one day and say my cars been clocked, i want it all to be above board.. cheers anyway all i want to know is if toyota can do it ect ect

Get a quote from Toyota first Tucka. Also you might find they may not even want to touch the miles on your clocks for obvious reasons.

I have a mate called Chris (rrmonkey) who turned back the mileage on my paseo ones for me, I'd be happy to pass on his msn addy to you, he may be able to help you turn back the clocks and the work isnt expensive. You'd just need to send him the clocks and pay for both sides of postage.

StreetracerStarlet (graeme) also knows the process.

I must stress there are varying results with wiring sr and paseo clocks.

Some have had it easy and some difficult like myself, I paid to have mine fitted by a mate of my bodyshop who is handy with wires and electrics. I also have a few wiring diagrams that may be of help for the sr clocks into sportif and another for something else. They were drawn up by Chris himself. Add me on msn if you like mate and I'll chat to you later.

jozman18@hotmail.com

Joz

No worries man.

You'll find some toyota garages are not as easy to work with or as freethinking as others. Anything that needs modified they usually dont touch.

What model EP91 does she have bro? CD, Sportif, Sol, S? Even with models of the same year there can be differences so nothign is gospel.

Joz

Mine is an S which is meant to be the base model but the majority of them DO have power steering mine included, but thats it. Manual everything! Check your logbook, it may have the model on there, mine does (1.3 S)

Joz

Mines also a "S" but has PAS, nothing else though :D

The mileage tumblers are a STRAIGHT SWAP between the S and SR cluster unlike the Paseo ones

So you could just take both cluster apart and swap them over, much easier :blink: