ISTS 2009 - Xmas Offer

offer.jpg

It's that time of year when the show season comes to an end & we can relax again for 5 mins! But not for too long as we'll all be planning & getting ready for a busy 2009!

Live Promotions Events are proud to announce for 2009 the return of this year's tuning shows, along with a brand new show for those in the north. Adding to our already established shows ISTS, JTS, AutoTuner & DONNY we bring you Modified & Performance North East. Details regarding all our shows will soon be announced & sent out.

**XMAS OFFER**

In the mean time, with the current credit crunch, we've put together a discount opportunity to benefit everyone thinking of coming along to ISTS 2009â?¦

ALL adult ISTS tickets pre-booked, before December 31st, will receive a £10.00 discount per ticket.

So that meansâ?¦

Weekend Club Cars/Drivers will only pay £20 per person (not £30)

Weekend Club Passengers will only pay £25 per person (not £35)

Day Tickets will only be £12 per person (not £22*)

VIP Day Tickets will only be £20 per person (not £30*) &

Public Weekend Camping will only be £45 per person (not £55*)

But this is strictly a limited time only offer so don't think about it too long lol. Maybe a good opportunity for a Christmas present!

For further information regarding this or any of our tuning shows just contact myself or call our office.

Facebook linksâ?¦

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/eve...1&ref=share

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/gro...?gid=8188899367

Cheers

*on the day price only!

Will the que's to get your car's on the show stand be as long again? and will you have staff that will charge you the correct price on entry? Had a really crap time last year only good part was doing 15 minutes of track driving.

I can tell you openly that we know there were many teethin problems with this years change arounds & both myself & Abbie who deal with clubs have strongly brought up various concerns & improvements to benefit all clubs in this weeks meeting.

There are planning meetings taking place next week at Donington to discuss & view all the venue changes takin place & to make sure we iron out our previous issues.

We do try & tackle any negativity rather than just hide from you guys & hope you come back! As honest as I can be I think you'd agree.

Cheers for the constructive reply though

Keith