at 40mph doin bout 2k revs when i put my foot down. speed and revs rise a lil but my oem gauge goes round to the plus in seconds. its in a gt. theres no pull from turbo or anything. also when in hi boost i can accelerate quickly but the gauge goes over the plus. i've hit fuel cut but its only revving to like 3 - 3.5k revs and the gauge is over plus sign.

is it just a rubbish gauge. cars standard prt from panel filter n exhaust. still got cat n air box.

best to get aftermarket gauge and see?

would new actuator help.

even in low i can make the gauge go nearly to the plus sign.

cheers craig

Hello mate, just to let you know you've posted in the wrong area, should have been in turbo tech or similar B) anyway, what exhaust system you got? Your getting boost creep by the sounds of it. Best thing for you would be either a decent boost controller i.e Blitz DSBC, an uprated actuator would be a good idea aswell. Failing that you could port your wastegate. You must have a very free flowing exhaust system to be experiencing fuel cut with what your running i.e cat and standard air box! Or your actuator may be uber fooked!! Hope this helps. Oh yeah and definatily get a boost guage if your gonna be playing with the boost!

Hello mate, just to let you know you've posted in the wrong area, should have been in turbo tech or similar B) anyway, what exhaust system you got? Your getting boost creep by the sounds of it. Best thing for you would be either a decent boost controller i.e Blitz DSBC, an uprated actuator would be a good idea aswell. Failing that you could port your wastegate. You must have a very free flowing exhaust system to be experiencing fuel cut with what your running i.e cat and standard air box! Or your actuator may be uber fooked!! Hope this helps. Oh yeah and definatily get a boost guage if your gonna be playing with the boost!

cheers mate. helped loads. i'm planning on new actuator soon. got hi power system hks.