The odds of me surprising anyone are very very slim! Had it in an underground car park and was revving it and holy shit! My mate described it as like the end of the world. Took him for a spin and coming off a roundabout i gunned it and he actually screamed haha! And he drives a 1.6 VTEC so its no slouch B)

Tis only a 2litre Sport AWD so non turbo. Has a full STI bodykit though so really looks the part. And the exhaust sounds the part! Will get a video later on when am in an underground car park :D

And despite it being a non turbo I had a guy in a type r have a go at me off a roundabout and he only just beat me lol so it really isnt a slouch!

Need to get her sorted out first. The clutch looks like it may be on the way out so looking into that for now. Need to sell the strlet before I can afford to do anything to her tbh. Audio from the starlet should be going in along with a set of coaxials for the back. Apart from that not sure yet just will see what comes up lol

lol

I think they sound shite, you get so used to hearing a scooby dumping away when you see a sport you just think what the fuck :D

They dont even grumble or sound deep like the turbo

Looks nice though, and I would only believe it keeping with a type r if I seen it :D

AS Iddy said a few of my mates got them and one of my mates corsa 1.2 sxi beats it :D