SNS @ Pod - 21st February

Are you guys/gals interested in having a spot next to us on the club stands?

Really up for getting both our clubs attending things together.

will be good to race you guys pushing similar power (even though i know id chase a starlet every dayu of the week)

Experience the thrill of night racing at Santa Pod Raceway. The sights and sounds of the raceway are intensified by the night air. All types of vehicles, from hot rods to hot hatches, dragsters to bikes are invited to use the track for day and night racing.

The track is open from 9am-9pm (weather and track conditions permitting) with additional attractions of:

The 270mph Fireforce 3 Jet Funny Car

Free Pole Dancing Shows

Catering & Bar Facilities

Evening Music Entertainment

There is also free camping for those wishing to stay over for the Sunday Run What Ya Brung, and of course all clubs are welcome.

Gates open at 8am. Signing on costs £30 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 9pm, £25 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 4pm, and £10 per driver for unlimited runs from 4pm to 9pm. Driving Licence required. Entry costs £10 for a full-day ticket and £20 for a two-day ticket (£15 in advance), Free camping with two-day tickets.

Car clubs are very welcome to come along! Phone 01234 782828 to book a Club Space.

• 4 weeks later...

The pod is so much fun! I ran a 16.108 on my standard glanza lol, managed to beat my mate in his CRX lol. Done that at the Jap Show Finale on the saturday. Rest of the weekend was poop weather wise and couldnt race again B)

Great fun! I mite have to join you mate and see what time i run now with my extra mods, nd hopefully beat your punto lol! B)

Regards Johny