Glanza Standard Shocks

Alrite lads,

so I've found an oppurtunity to upgrade to glanza, i would be gettin an extremely good deal on it imo but not gonna say to much yet! there is a couple of problems the passenger side shocks are gone so id be looking to get a full set would i also need to get springs?and does anyone whos upgraded have standard shocks and springs out there i could get at a full price.

Apart from that it needs new brake pads and the the drivers side door handled is cracked but nothing to major.

The main thing im worried about is that it has 123000 miles on her unsure wether kilometres or miles...but if it is miles what problems could pop up in the engine, dyin turbo? etc

its not all doom and gloom though i mite be gettin a p/ex on my sr rep and it has a few interesting parts on it... mite be giving a bit away here but finally is there a dif between the early and late spec jam rear bumper and would one be hard to get a hold of :o

cheers for any help.