Does everyone get pulled over as much as me!?!

everyone gets pulled i think.. feel sorry for people in essex / kent and manchester as i think the po are more pull happy that way..

Have never been pulled as of yet, think most of the Kent guys have never had any trouble tbh

*touch wood*

how long you got yours for andy? (obviously a year but..) how long left? got 10 months maybe 9

another 10 months at least mate, maybe more, got done for aggressive acceleration which was absolute bollox, all i did was go from 20 to 30 in 2nd.

undercover horndawgs as well, and said they could of charged me with careless driving and all that (no idea why tho), but i stood my ground and got an asbo! what worrys me is that he said if i get another asbo my car is seized! :D

never got pulled until I got the glanza this year, got it twice in a weekend

1.got pulled for stop check

2.was parked in a canal carpark walking my dog when the pigs drove in and decided they wanted to check my details over anyone else, gave me their little drugs talk lol

also had a couple of big let offs,

1.driving whilst on the phone - unmarked skoda

2.was stopped in a bus stop creating a new playlist on the ipod when they pulled in and done their little vehicle check. This was a few days before 2 new front tyres were going on and they decided to let me OFF for lack of tread - 3 points per tyre. Instead they said it was a nice car and have a good nite.

so yes been very lucky but still hate the pigs

081218-nxC9GB7I-GWi.jpg

In the past i did alot of stupid dodgy driving...not gna go into it... buttt i been dying for a pulla.. not happening. :D haha.. sumone stole my back number plate for sum reason.. and av not had it on for 2 days now.. still not got pulled. lol..

but i notified the station.. gonna put it back on in a bit.. cuz i wanted to see if the person came back for the front. but didn't. weird.. There's a new thief around my ends i think...

However i been testing out speed cameras :D

in the mean time am gonna have to wait for my 1st pulla.

carnt belive most of you have only bin pulled a few times i went though a stage of getting pulled 2-3 times a week i used to keep the producer slips :D . ive even been pulled 2 times in 1 hour before but showed them the previous producer and off i went, a copper once told me i need a proper car like a bmw lol... funniest was when i got fined for parking on a clearway watching the sunday night racing the copper was fineing me whilst skylines and evos were doing like 140-150mph past us lol. since ive done the conversion i dont get pulled as much but still atleast once every 2 weeks easy :D

Got pulled 3 times in the EP,

Once for revving the tits off her in town, my fault....

The second for revving the tits off her in town, again my fault...after this time the backbox came off :D

The third was random, it was the peeler from the first time, in a town 20 miles away, he thought I was drunk :D

However driving the EP has been a dream with the police compared to my Nova, she was shiny black with a GSi kit, gold wheels and a Seebring backbox, the local constabulary hated it, even went to the trouble of stopping me at 2am on new years day to give me a warning about my number plates :D

woot so im not alone for stupid asbos

I got one aswell :D

Bad JAG :D

lol what is it with Glanza's and being checked for drugs

As Jeremy Clarkson would say its down to all the lovely 'Drug dealer wheels' we put on our cars :D

In my first car

i got pulled about a week after i passed, then another time, after me and my mate had been out shooting with the air rifles...

in the old v..got caught for absolutly booting it down a straight national speed limit road..got off...for supposedly being on the phone..

In the new v...got stopped for doing a supposed 80 in a 40... a 40 that is straight after a national speed limit road, and nothing around for miles...again they let me off...got stopped for the numberplate a couple of times, let me go..

i have no points..and have never got any fines.....touch wood

got pulled a few times for on the spot checks and once for racing in town but as i work for the police i got off with it and back to what some one was saying there is a law about the noise of an exhaust but it has to be traffic that do it as they gotta test it with a decibel reader and it's 90 db before any one asks. ( the noise of a road traffic pile driver going off less than a meter away)

lol what is it with Glanza's and being checked for drugs :D

Should leave that for the tinted out Rangies :D

Police are sooo dumb they dont check rangies... they think the bad men are going to use the little 1.3 glanza's..

i suppose id use one.. imagen 300+ bhp on tap... popo trying to catch you... pffft the glanza would be GONEEE!!!

I thought the law on exhaust was anything louder than a standard exhaust on the same model is illegal and its at the officers/MOT testers descression.

Rich is right, the copper is wrong again. :D

I did extensive searching on this subject, and it's just at the lovely Officers discretion, what they say goes.

So you could basically have a silent exhaust and if he doesn't particuarly like you he could just say the exhaust's too loud and give you a £30 fine.

Oh how I love to be British.