After market exhaust ( wanted still! )

Blitz decat

Performance manifold

Blitz dump valve

HDI fmic

HT leads

TT filter relocation kit

Exedy clutch

NGK Plugs, not sure which type heat yet, so input please!

these bits are to get it running. will be taking it futher once it is runing, with managment, raising boost, fueling ect. But jsut wanna no, if i drop engine in and run it with mods above, am i going to have any issues at all with boost for example or anything else?

Jay

Before starting plan every tiny detail of the swap. I spent a year planning my swap and i got it done in less than 2 and a half days. It actually took us 21 hours to do over the weekend.

I would change the actuator as Asda said but an Electronic Boost Controller is what you want to go with it other wise you will be creeping to fuel cut. I would port the wastegate whilst the engine is out as it will stop your boost creeping. Close the wastegate and draw round it. Then port it to 2mm (i think) away from the line :).

Bourkey

before the conversion i would definately get an actuator and maybe a fcd because as soon as youve got a fmic and exhaust with filter it will hit fc reli easy mine takes the piss! its a fairly easy conversion are you getting the loom done or are you doing it?

just geting the gt loom to match the gt engine and ecu i have got. that would work wudnt it?! justconnect it all up?

Jay

Before starting plan every tiny detail of the swap. I spent a year planning my swap and i got it done in less than 2 and a half days. It actually took us 21 hours to do over the weekend.

I would change the actuator as Asda said but an Electronic Boost Controller is what you want to go with it other wise you will be creeping to fuel cut. I would port the wastegate whilst the engine is out as it will stop your boost creeping. Close the wastegate and draw round it. Then port it to 2mm (i think) away from the line :) .

Bourkey

what controlers and fcd's would you recomend? cud do with it not costing buckets loads of cash to!

• 4 weeks later...