Car isn't sitting level (EP91)

Guys,

I got a bit of a problem and me and my mechanic are stuck. (problem at the front of the car)

First setup:

Koni yellow shocks, stock springs

Car was more then 20mm lower on the driver side then on the passenger side, rear isn't really affected.

New setup:

Koni yellow shocks, Cobra lowering springs (budget option, i know, but they came with the car).

Now the difference is about 7mm.

The shock seems to work fine, the driving is fine and we couldn't find anything wrong with the arms or anything else.

Visually the difference isn't really noticable, however, now that it's lowered the right side wheel scuffs alot, and idea what it could be, because we have no clue.

The driverside panel seems to be replaced, but we couldn't find any damage on the innerparts.

the panel might not be aligned very well, is it the front or rear wheel? the rear axle goes for a walkabout if you lower the car without a panhard rod, so that can cause the wheel to scuff more on one side on the rear, but it has nothing to do with the front.

Sorry, been working too long in the motortrade dude!

DSR = Driver Side rear (inaccurate if lefthand drive and righthand drive models are being compared)

NSR = Near Side Rear

OSR = Off Side Rear

I have a dutch neighbour if that's any help? ^_^

ah thanx, it might, just go get him ^_^ j/k

Tomorrow when it's light I'm gonna check out the wheellining, cause i think the wheels are eating it up just like they did on my MR2

Quick one, ivebeen having problems with the rear OS being lower. so i bought a panhard rod, adjusted it so it pulls the axle toward the OS, Its now favoured to that side by about 10mm,and yet its still 10-20mm lower on that side...

Its noticable driving too. :rolleyes: need the car in the next few days.! help!!