hi there my names paul, thought it was time to join the club, ive had my glanza now since april 08 after selling my nissan 200sx s14a( 300.5 bhp ), loved the car but hit over 100k and things were startin to go wrong so it had to go!!

i bought my glanza from distinctive cars york, which only had 41k miles on the clock and now has done 46k, it has everything, front and rear strut brace, climate control, electric windows, electric mirrors, wind deflectors, car is in propa mint condition, cant fault nothing, however since adding a few mods i have been hiting fuel cut lately and need a jam fuel cut defencer, as ive been made aware hks ones are poo, so in other words has anyone got one? lol

i will update pics at a later date and you can how nice it is, only ever use it at weekends as i have a 306 dt during the week, ive thought about selling my glanza due to my insurance costs are mad,but every time i drive it puts a smile on my face, ok its not a quick as my 200 was but the glanza is a well under estimated car and not many people know about them, just like peoples faces when i pull up to some audi or bmw and blast it, so if anyone knows of any good companys to go with then please advise lol