virgin 1, most haunted you must watch asap!

hahaha very funny! man gotta show you the pics of the grave site i found under a curch with a kids coat and long plastic bag! can't remember if i posted it on here. i thought the film grudge was a scary film the bit when that chick pops her head in the roof only to see the grudge behind her ha

i work in lofts doing house rewires i tell you i was looking over my shoulder for days haha

Dont listen to Meg, we just watched I am Legend and she was scared to walk downstairs to make a cuppa because there was no lights on :D:lol:

:o lies i was pretending :) your fault though.. who leaves the lights off when its dark out lmao.. tryna get to sleep now &+ ive got visions of those mutant people thingys in my head .. :D not good :p

i'll have you back for embarrasing me dont worry ! :D

xo

hahaha very funny! man gotta show you the pics of the grave site i found under a curch with a kids coat and long plastic bag! can't remember if i posted it on here. i thought the film grudge was a scary film the bit when that chick pops her head in the roof only to see the grudge behind her ha

i work in lofts doing house rewires i tell you i was looking over my shoulder for days haha

:lol: no scary pics please :) .. I would of been paranoid if that was me :o

xo