Out of interest?

When buying oem parts for the car what brand do you go for and how much do you look to pay? do you buy online or motor factor

Blueprint

Mintex

Hamp

Ngk

ect...

e.g

Brake Pads

Oil flter

fuel filter

air filter

alt belt

timing belt

clutch

ect...

what oil do you prefer?

Depends what i buy, if i can afford it go to toyota....but somethings are silly expensive so i go to motorfactors.

I`d just buy the fuel filter frm toyota costs £30 but imo the cheaper stuff is just that cheaper you wont get the same quality filter element in the shite ones.

Pads - mintex,fai,blueprint

oil filter - generally blueprint/a bargain genuine one

fuel filter - gen one

air filter - wash the K+N

alt belt - fai, gates, blueprint,dayco....although i`ve been looking into the bando ones (gen ones, almost last a life)

timing belt - gates (second best imo)

clutch - exedy (daikin), aisin (who made the original one and a few other bits for toyota back in the days), LUK

bearings + stuff - koyo (im sure they make them for toyota as genuine parts)

oil 10w40...shell,valvoline,GM....

buying off the net is pointless...by the time it has landed to your door its too late, costs the same, what if its the wrong one,gets lost + damaged would take forever to get anything back frm royal mail etc etc (sheekey is just a legend)

I don't mean to upset you, but do you know what OEM means?

It means Original Equipment Manufacturer, so if you were buying OEM parts you would be buying Toyota parts.

Just thought I'd clear that up, but some parts I buy direct from Toyota but other parts I would buy from my local motor factors

When buying oem parts for the car what brand do you go for and how much do you look to pay? do you buy online or motor factor

Blueprint

Mintex

Hamp

Ngk

ect...

e.g

Brake Pads

Oil flter

fuel filter

air filter

alt belt

timing belt