Clutch master cylinder info required

I'm not 100% Nath I'll see if Kevin knows as I'm not very mobile at the moment.

Are you making a custom one? Stock one should be okay though unless comething else.

T

Alright T,

What's this about an accident? Are you o.k?

As for the info, I am installing a floor mounted pedal box in my car as part of it's rebuild and require the bore size so I can get the correct size master cylinder for my setup.

Cheers

Nath

Ah right I see fair play mate Kevin thinks it's 3/4" and says it should be stamped on it, don't have any in stock so can't look.

Accident wise had two in December, one not so bad and one pretty bad as I stupidly wasn't wearing a seat belt but I'm on the mend so thanks for the kind words.

From this:

050720081359.jpg

050720081360.jpg

To this:

11012009002-1.jpg

Rubbish picture as my friend took it through the gates at night on his phone but you can see it's now dead, we smashed into the barrier backwards dead straight at 50mph, the front hit after spinning you should see the back, side was okay though testament to the quality and safety of these cars.

Ah right I see fair play mate Kevin thinks it's 3/4" and says it should be stamped on it, don't have any in stock so can't look.

Just to let you know I looked at the spare one I had in the garage that came off my 4EFE setup and that has 5/8" stamped on it.

Cheers

Nath