EP82 Track car

Hi,

I am turning my ep82 into a track car but have not really saw many around. I begun stripping the rear out today and wondered if there are any carbon fibre door cards going around, I know you get them for more popular track cars such as 106 etc

If anybody has gone about making they're starlet more track focused please give me some ideas, and pictures!

Thanks

Too add, Tony don't bother with Carbon Fibre door cards imo just take the door cars off otherwise your adding weight back on, look what we did, no door cards but I put the arm rest back on with some washers to make up the space as there was no door card in between. We are about to release our full range of EP82 carbon fibre body panels including wings, doors, boost and canards and we already sell TT Polycarbonate windows. With the lot you can save 50kg, a huge amount in a car where power to weight is essential :lol:

T

Thanks guys, Toby that is an awesome ep!

Yes im not too fussed about power at the minute, that can come later. I have D2 coilovers fitted and a panhard rod to go on, it handled very well last time out in the wet, very predictable and not at all twitchy. The stock brakes cooked early on so last week I fitted grooved disks and yellow stuff pads. I hope to feel a difference on Sunday at Knockhill. I picked up another set of wheels so will put some decent tyres on my light set.

I see your doors Toby they are fine enough, I might just do that!

I have a stock engine but feel an LSD might be handy especially in the wet (Knockhill is my local circuit and it almost always rains!) So time to save up for that, does anybody recommend a particular type?

Thanks and I will keep you up to date with the progress.