Rear wiper issue

Hi all, the car's been off the road for a while due to money problems but is now up and running again. I asked a question a while ago now about why my rear wiper wouldn't work on intermitent and got told it was probably the relay. Now i've hunted and hunted but can't pin down where the relay actually is. Can anyone tell me it's exact location please?

Hi all, the car's been off the road for a while due to money problems but is now up and running again. I asked a question a while ago now about why my rear wiper wouldn't work on intermitent and got told it was probably the relay. Now i've hunted and hunted but can't pin down where the relay actually is. Can anyone tell me it's exact location please?

is it not attached to the loom under the plastic on the boot door

There is a relay on the loom within the bootlid, not sure whether this is the right one you're look for but its worth a try

Nath :harhar:

Found it thanks guys, blue and orange box. Took it apart and there's nothing obviously wrong with it but i don't have the means to test it.

yer i have one from a V if you want it??

I suppose trying another one is the only way i'll know for sure. What do you want for it? :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...