should be where the air filter housing is it is a little box that says diagnoostic on it prob be be black on glanza's!!

have you done the high low boost mod by any chance because that could have somethin to do with it does it come on when you boost it in 1st,2nd???

i have done the high low boost mod yeah. the problem is, my boost gauge covers the light an i only noticed it last night so i dont know how long its been on for haha.

i did disconnect my speedo yesterday an havent reconnected it yet, could this be anything to do with it?

Strange thing is when trying to do the ECU test for the codes when I put the paperclip in the EM light doesnt come on. I have checked the clip was in the right place.

Does the light have to be on before you put the paper clip in?

Also when the EM light is on the car idles around 1000rpm instead of 750rpm.

Any ideas :lol:

Em

if it goes off when you turn the engine off and back on again. then comes back on when you put ya foot down hard. its the fuel cut isnt it? the engine is saying its underfueling. mine comes on when i boot it, but it doesnt matter as my piggyback ecu overrides and still fuels correctly

im only runnin an exhuast an induction kit. boostin at between 0.7 - 0.8 barr. that not near fuel cut is it? plus it feels nippy an idles slightly higher occasionally when stopped?

have you connected your speedo up yet because thats it try connecting it up again and dont start goin any deeper in to the problem till youve done that!!!!!! :lol: trust me im a toyota mechanic connect your speedo and go from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: