Hey guys, just popping in to say Hi. My names Jamie, im 19 and from deepest darkest cornwall!

Looking to buy a Glanza V next month when my insurance is up for renewal, Right now i drive a Rover 25 GTi, (yes, they made a GTi, everyone is usually quite suprised at this! :thumbsup: )

143bhp, only thing that is missing is the turbo power! Was going to transplant a 200bhp turbo engine from a Rover 620Ti, but for the cost and reliability etc i may aswell just buy a car that was designed for it!

Im going to wait until i can find a decent Glanza in white though, that is the only thing that i have to have! And im led to believe the Offset is 37 and PCD is 4x100 correct?

Cheers guys!

Welcomes dude...theres a nice collection of white beauties in the builds section have a ganter and most of all enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

yeah ive been having a look and getting a few ideas! Got a set of Lenso Concept Fives on my GTi at the moment, and i think theyw ould look stunning on a V! even better that they will fit straight on...

Thanks for the welcomes :harhar: