army selection

just a wee post to say that i will be off for 2 days for my army selection, am off to get the train in 45m and am nerves as F***

i will be at ADSC GLENCORSE and will be back on Thurs night when i will now if i am in the army, then i will just have to White for my basic training

but i have to pas the day and the mora. the mane thing i am whoring about is the run as my times cooed be better!

tin

just a wee post to say that i will be off for 2 days for my army selection, am off to get the train in 45m and am nerves as F***

i will be at ADSC GLENCORSE and will be back on Thurs night when i will now if i am in the army, then i will just have to White for my basic training

but i have to pas the day and the mora. the mane thing i am whoring about is the run as my times cooed be better!

tin

its peice of piss mate you have only gotta run a mile n half i done it in 8.30 good look what regiment you going into?

yeah no need to worry man, i was in the army bk in the day, the first 2 days of seein if your fit anuff to go in the amry medical ect ect, it wil be fun,and very easy, but then when u go for your trainin it gets much more real! i was trainin in pirbright the gaurds base, make sure its summet you wanna do before u sign anything!!! i had 1 person in my squad who went mental, started talking to walls, n went out on parade with just his boots on, stress can take its toal, he ended up been shipped out to the medical base lol

not sayin dont go but im glad im out now, civilian life is much more better, go home everynight,drive your car everyday, no more wakin up at stupid times, dont get shot at (unless u live in a dodgy area anyway then u wil be use to it lol)

sayin all that its a good experence, but make sure you have thought about it and u 100% want to join, what is it your wantin to do in the army?