not to sure on this one?

ok im getting a fully forged engine, and one of wicked ep's turbo kits GODZILLA, but i want to know what sort of electrical goodies il need, so far I've thought of.....

1.Greddy ECU-not sure on colour wise i know they do different jobs.

2.apexi Boost controller

I've seen things on ebay like the apexi SAFC and other bits and bobs....

i wanna know the makes and models of the things i need to handle the power, if you could do a list for me it would be much appreciated.

cheers

Godzilla turbo package is on tgtt by the way

im not sure on a godzilla output. but it sounds like a big turbo....

if you want a greddy ecu, get the ultimate. it is much more tunable that the blue.

and a good boost controller (i recommend a blitz dsbc)

a turbo timer wouldnt go amiss. and if get a full set of gauges as well if i were you (egt, fuel pres, oilpres, oiltempo,watertemp, etc)

you wont need an safc, as youre getting a piggy already with the ultimate.

but to be honest. if you have to ask questions like this, are you really sure you are going to up to running and maintaining big power starlet?

from experience, i can tell you there are some pretty gay moments with running them and keeping them on the road. it is not all boost and smiles.... if you dont know what you are doing, you will end up throwing many many thousands of pounds at it to keep it going.

sounds like i wish i had your money! lol

the godzilla kit looks immense....but, it'll be very very laggy on a 4e, need to spec the engine seriously well to get anything out of it!

your best route(as it sounds like money is less of and issue here than knowledge(no offence) ) would be to get yourself an engine builder onboard and go 5efte with decent cams and some headwork.

Phil

EDIT and in an attempt to stay on topic, yes as for the greddy ecu's you should go for the emanage ultimate.

haha, thanks for the insult lol, i know what im doing with it and how to maintain it, but theres so many different choices with electrics its hard to choose, i know about the ecu, boost controller, turbo timer, but was just wondering if there was anything else that i would need to keep it up to date??

gauges isnt a problem because I've just bought the full defi set.

money is no issue (not bragging or anything lol) but im after something that isnt too laggy and will be seriously quick, i saw the godzilla and thought BINGO!!!!

it will be put on a 5efe block with a 4efte head, all skimmed ported and mirror polished, with billet cams, pauter rods and ross racing pistons and so on and so forth... :)

so will there be anything else in the electrical part of things that il need?????

well then forget piggback, forget boost controllers!! go full standard alone! link g3 or similar and run your boost control through the ecu reading of the tps!! do it do it do it!

get starlet rick to write you a list, he specced a fairly awesome setup previosuly :)

defi gauges and standalone ecu.... I NEED lol

Phil

were can get the standalone from mate? who sells them?

?? google is your friend lol no idea.

a fella in NZ ryan, who ran 320bhp on standard internals previously with vf28 and emu.

is currently getting a link g3 setup for his starlet. i'll have a word with him and see what the crack is with getting a g3 setup.

are you over on tgtt.com or AUSstarletclub.com? pretty sure he is on both of them and is dead on very nice guy.

Phil

were can get the standalone from mate? who sells them?

?? google is your friend lol no idea.

a fella in NZ ryan, who ran 320bhp on standard internals previously with vf28 and emu.

is currently getting a link g3 setup for his starlet. i'll have a word with him and see what the crack is with getting a g3 setup.

are you over on tgtt.com or AUSstarletclub.com? pretty sure he is on both of them and is dead on very nice guy.

Phil

on neither, tgtt wont let me log in or anything. il try the other one though, yeah could you get a list of the spec hes runnin please mate, and il have a look around for the stand alone.

cheers boss

spec list requested, i'll pm it too you when i get it! he's obviously working to a different sunlight situation in nz, so be patient :)

Phil