ok ive bought an oil catch can and upon fitting i thought id do bit of reshearch 2 ssee what was the best way to fit it. i ended up on TGTT on a forum, and ther seems to be 4-5 diff ways in fitting them..

open to the atmosphere, sealed with breather on the can and more! :D

if anybody has one fitted if they could post a pic or say/show which is the best way to be fitted :D

cheers

p.

Its feirce hard to say mate, There seems to be myths to all the ways.

I have one set up but only going to the breather on the left of the rocker cover. It goes from here then to the catch can with filter breather.

theres a huge thread on how the should be fitted over on tgtt.

You can put it inbetween the pcv valve - as you look at the pcv valve on rocker cover, there is a hose going from this to inlet manifold, you can put can inbetween there.

Or majority run it from the rocker cover brather to the catch can, then with the other port on the catch can either put a breather filter on it, or leave it to vent to atmosphere - does the same thing, but the filter will prevent the slight chance of oil spurting over yoru engine bay.

Im going tobe running 2 catch cans, set up in both the above ways.

2 sems lyk not a bad idea lol.

i was going to run one from rocker to the can and the other run it down under the car with a filter on it... :D

i wouldnt bother running it under the car with a fitler, the catch can is breathing out, its not like the air filter which is breathing in air, either leave it to vent to atmosphere, or stick a little breather on the end of it and will be fine.