Hello,

Im looking to get a startlet gt or glaza v so thought id best sign upto this forum :D Im 18 (19 on monday) i currently drive a subaru impreza 2.0l sport and will probably sell/px for a starlet. Goin to wait until next week when im 19 to get some insurance quotes though so hopefully get some allright prices :D

cheers

Martin.

Hello mate, Im from Guildford, Surrey here some pictures for you :D

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Only mods ive done so far are 4.5" afterburner vortex back box 2.5" bore and a Borla replica un-equal length manifold. What do you think ? :D

cheers for the welcome

Martin.

welcome to the site mate :D i had 1 of them when i was 18 too, had a set of 17 inch kahns turbo bonnet and sti-8 spoiler was a smart motor:D loved it but hd too much attenton from police it had to go, but then i baught a turbo 1 lol, must say i much prefer the glanza 2 both of them my insurance was like 3 grand for the n/a and 2700 for the turbo, now im only 800 quid:D and a lot cheaper on fuel lol

Cheers for the welcome people B)

Your goin to be suprised at my insurance for it...... £860 full comp in my own name with mum and dad as named drivers :D I couldnt belive it when i rang them up, it was meant to be £1200 and then he said we can do it all for £860 B) I thought he meant an extra £860 lol With Norwich Union. 1 yncb no claims/convictions.

Yeah it is thursty for what you get in return, i just love the sound of it though. You think i can get a glanza insured for cheaper than this? :D

Bucketep91: I would love the turbo but the insurance was like nealry £4k :D Im hopeing i can get some good prices on a glanza v and either sell this or part ex it.

Martin.

No chance...

1 because its an import

2 because its a 1.3 turbo

3 because not many companies list the Glanza V

I didnt think so either, I searched through the insurance sticky on here, saw that a couple of people same age + ncb etc paying around £1k so ill just have to wait and see really...

Martin.

Just got some quotes on the phone... Goin for the GT now ..

18 (19 next week), 1 yncb, no claims/convictions...

Elephant - GT Turbo - £1600 Full Comp, £1500 TPFT

Glanza V - (Not on there system apparently)

Admiral - GT Turbo - £1429 Full Comp, TPFT was more.

Glanza V - Cant get a quote

So it looks like a GT turbo for me :D Will update once ive rang around abit more.

Martin.

Just got some quotes on the phone...

18 (19 next week), 1 yncb, no claims/convictions...

Elephant - GT Turbo - £1600 Full Comp, £1500 TPFT

Glanza V - (Not on there system apparently)

Admiral - GT Turbo - £1429 Full Comp, TPFT was more.

Glanza V - Cant get a quote

So it looks like a GT turbo for me :) Will update once ive rang around abit more.

Martin.

Hey Martin, Just to let you know that if you insure a glanza under a GT it voids your insurance :)

Try adrian flux!

Hey Markoos, Yeah i know it would be void, but im not looking to get a Glanza (cant afford it :) ) Im goin for the GT, i was just getting prices on both of them while i was there :)

Martin.