Rear Brake Setup

Hey guys im currently in the market for some replacment rear disc's and pads.

Spoken to one guy who recomended me using 3G rear discs and pads and claims to feel a big diffrence. I was taken back as i no most of the braking on the V is done using the front and the handbrake at the back.

Just wondering if anyone else has these discs and pads on the rear and is it worth upgradign from standard.

I got the ABS model and was wonderign what sort of price to pay for standard or uprated.

Thanks

i went for 3g 10 grove with mintex fast road pads on the front and std discs and pads on rear wit braided hoses all round, and what a difference!!! belive me you dont need anything special on the rear, as for abs i put 2 new cv joinys on as well, and my abs didnt work but the dash light was on and mot looming, i think its around £100 for a sensor and i couldnt work out which one it was as there are 4!! so out came the abs fuse and dash bulb, so no more abs but i have driven in all conditions and havent needed it yet!! hope this helps.

ps i got all the stuff of dave tm-developments and its not that much more expensive than std all round :)

The brake section on there doesnt seem to be working.

On the front ive bought soem 3g disc's but now left to get standard for the back. Any were else i can get some dotn wana try ebay.