that's what they do buddy, now the box has gone it no longer muffles the sound.

all open air filter make a much louder sucking noise as well it's an open filter.

you should here my front located filter lol on idle i recon if i stuck my face to it i might get sucked in lmao!

that's what they do buddy, now the box has gone it no longer muffles the sound.

all open air filter make a much louder sucking noise as well it's an open filter.

you should here my front located filter lol on idle i recon if i stuck my face to it i might get sucked in lmao!

does my f*cking head in lol

there is two ways to get rid of the induction noise either replace the original filter for a panel filter or get hold of a induction kit called

cda bmc. if you are going induction kit route make sure you get one of those. avaid the pipercross viper its the same sort of thing but crap there more expensive than the bmc but don't peform as well

hope this helps

there is two ways to get rid of the induction noise either replace the original filter for a panel filter or get hold of a induction kit called

cda bmc. if you are going induction kit route make sure you get one of those. avaid the pipercross viper its the same sort of thing but crap there more expensive than the bmc but don't peform as well

hope this helps

thanks mate :)

i love this site :) haha

you might have trouble fitting a bmc filter as there isnt as much room in the turbo engine bay as a n/a but Worth a try.

if you are keeping the filter in the stock location it's better to have the original airbox any way so if you are keeping it in the stock location for a while i would recommend getting an uprated panel filter as you would get better gains over an open filter in the stock location

does my f*cking head in lol

What?? Some people just put the filters in FOR that sound :) But i suppose, each to thier own. I must admit tho, i am one of those who like it :)

But i've heard that panel filters are actually better, because the air in the box is cooler than the air in the engine bay.. but i suppose it depends on where your air intake is setup.