my s/s manifold has a nice crack after 1 month so im going to put the standard one back after i see if the new one can be repaired.

whats do you recomend me to do to remove it? can i just remove it without removing the turbo etc?

my s/s manifold has a nice crack after 1 month so im going to put the standard one back after i see if the new one can be repaired.

whats do you recomend me to do to remove it? can i just remove it without removing the turbo etc?

You can remove it as one but i must stress that it will take so much longer and you might aawell take the turbo off aswell!

You will find it a lot easier to remove the rad, cat and turbo as the nuts at the back of the turbo are a twat to get at! If you try and cut corners you will only end up getting pissed off and it will take longer :)

by the way forget the SS mani it will only crack again, save some cash for a mild mani then fit that instead :)