Bleeding Problems and others

Right guys

the engines in my EP82 GT turbo and its running except its not ticking ova at all and misfiring

Its got new spark plugs in it and the coil packs ok but its running very rich and the engine management lights on

Any ideas??? lamda sensors are in etc etc cant work it out

Help needed

Plus does anyone have any good tips on how to bleed the water system as someone with experience in MR2's has said toyotas are a git to get water to circulate and he suspects the waters not flowing through the throttle body very well and it needs bleeding

Again any tips would be very appreciated

Cheers lads

Hello mate. Check to see if your map sensor is conected, mine idled really bad and i could smell petrol when it was disconected. As for bleeding the system, the way i was taught when i was a mechanic is, take the radiator cap off, start the engine and hold the revs up until it reaches normal running temp, top up the coolant in the rad if needed as the level may drop as it pushes any air out. Wait for the fan to come on and this pretty much guarentees all the air is out. Top up the rad as necessary and job done.