Looking To Upgrade Front Brakes

As some of you may know i am dropping a FTE in my starlet soonish, I am looking to upgrade the front brakes but not sure what to go for,

Alot of people use 3g discs, but not sure what pads to go with (have green stuff ones atm),

Was looking at grooved and dimpled discs but heard they crack easier?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Gary

in all honesty the discs would be the last thing id be changing if they did not need changed already,

the tree best mods that wil gaurantee to transform pedal feel and performance are

brake master cylinder stopper(most notable difference)

braded brake lines

fresh dot5.1 fluid.(stops the faiding drasticaly)

this is what i would to if i were you to go along with your pads, if your discs are not warped there is no need to change them

in all honesty the discs would be the last thing id be changing if they did not need changed already,

the tree best mods that wil gaurantee to transform pedal feel and performance are

brake master cylinder stopper(most notable difference)

braded brake lines

fresh dot5.1 fluid.(stops the faiding drasticaly)

this is what i would to if i were you to go along with your pads, if your discs are not warped there is no need to change them

Cheers Geo,

I am in a group buy for braided brake lines and can get free brake fluid from work lol,

Will sort out a bmcs soon,

Thanks

Gary