Got Myself A New Bonnet

Just Arrived today..Put it straight on lol it is sexy what you think people?

From this:

Photo102-1.jpg

To This:

Photo627.jpg

Photo626.jpg

(I stay in glasgow, iam giving it 1 week and it will be gone even tho its ALARMED! lol)

Need bonnet pins asap so if any 1 got some please pm me!

.....Now to focus on the Engine Bay wink.gif

looks good mate, although looks like the car needs lowered a bit more!

Where abouts in glasgow u from?

I stay in Anniesland.

Pollok mate ;) and yeh need some coilovers those tein springs barely lower it at all.

My white 96 Glanza with stock body parts had this bonnet when I got it, if I'm honest I feel the bonnet is too agressive for the 96 looks which is why I sold it.

I then sold it to Rick who put it on his black 98 Glanza and it looked absolutely awesome.

Just my opinion though mate, nice bonnet none-the-less, could just do with more agressive styling to go with it.

could just do with more agressive styling to go with it.

I agree and that will come in time, altho I dont agree with it been to agressive for a 96 but not for a 98, every1 has an opinion suppose, thanks for the comment ;)

I agree and that will come in time, altho I dont agree with it been to agressive for a 96 but not for a 98, every1 has an opinion suppose, thanks for the comment ;)

Fair enough, but as rick had the bumper cut out for the FMIC, front lip and eyebrows along with that bonnet, imo it suited it more than standard 96.

I'll happily be proven wrong though mate. ;)

Pollok mate :thumbsup: and yeh need some coilovers those tein springs barely lower it at all.

Pollock lol that bonnet defo not gonna last long there :rolleyes:, i aint to far away mate neither born and bred in Barrhead but stay in Neilston now just next to Barrhead.

Pollok mate :thumbsup: and yeh need some coilovers those tein springs barely lower it at all.

PMSL Pollok your fucked mate!!! lmao!!! ... nah its tidy nice one

(think i need to take a run to pollok i need a bonnet)