Ngk Iridium Spark Plugs How To Fit

quick list

remove top mount intercooler if you still got one its got 4 mount bolts and 1 bonding wire and the 2 hose clamps.

then just pull leads out of the tubes and you will see the top of the plugs use plug socket to remove plugs.

re fit new plugs not too sure on torque figure was a wile since i fitted mine.

replace leads making sure they 'click' into place on top of the plug.

and re fit topmount replacing 4 mount bolts 1 bonding wire and both hose connections.

when your happy start her up making sure she runs smooth no missfire or excessive vibration and check there is no leaking around the re fitted hose connections.

and if all good, then good times!!

quick list

remove top mount intercooler if you still got one its got 4 mount bolts and 1 bonding wire and the 2 hose clamps.

then just pull leads out of the tubes and you will see the top of the plugs use plug socket to remove plugs.

re fit new plugs not too sure on torque figure was a wile since i fitted mine.

replace leads making sure they 'click' into place on top of the plug.

and re fit topmount replacing 4 mount bolts 1 bonding wire and both hose connections.

when your happy start her up making sure she runs smooth no missfire or excessive vibration and check there is no leaking around the re fitted hose connections.

and if all good, then good times!!

cheers mate thats great