My New Bitch.. Pics..update!

Photo648.jpg

(he like.. wtf this green stuff in this pic lol)

Photo649.jpg

Photo663.jpg

Photo650.jpg

Sorry to disappoint some of you, you were probly hoping to see a hot girl right? lol wink.gif

Got this lil puppy yesterday, My first dog, called him Coopersmile.gif its a Dogue De Bordeaux to use that dont no. (made famous by the tv program Turner and Hooch) 9 weeks old he is and he huge already!... It not as sweet and fun as i thought it would be tho all the lil thing does is shit all over the place frown.gif lol, gotta get it trained!, got some dog nappy things you put down but it tends not to use them most of the time unfortunately.. when i take it out it wont do the toilet! any 1 else had a puppy that didnt? just waits till gets home, think it does that just to annoy me lol and hiccups nd snores all the time 2 ;) apart from all that I love it to bits already smile.gif

Ohhhh and wish i had got him earlier, here is a tip to any lad get 1... Puppys get the girls coming up to you instead of other way about lol wink.gif

I had Just the same thing with my Puppy, shit and piss everywhere lol

My Advice is to get some Toilet Training Spray from Pets at Home. Or anywhere Pet Shop wise

Plus chuck him out the Garden for a while eventually time will force him to Pee/Poop LOL ;)

cool thats a french mastiff right? i have a bull mastiff. brilliant dogs wait till they get to a 1yr old then.they get massive. when i take my dog out people cross over the road cause he looks evil lol

Yeh thats the one mate dogue de bordeaux just the posh name lol ;) he is a great dog really well manared, and yeh i was scared of his mum and dad lol, think there watch dogs caus mine wont leave my side even when iam in bed just sits there like it on guard duty lol.

I had Just the same thing with my Puppy, shit and piss everywhere lol

My Advice is to get some Toilet Training Spray from Pets at Home. Or anywhere Pet Shop wise

Plus chuck him out the Garden for a while eventually time will force him to Pee/Poop LOL ;)

Ohhh i think i need this spray! lol thanks il look into that :D

Yeh thats the one mate dogue de bordeaux just the posh name lol :D he is a great dog really well manared, and yeh i was scared of his mum and dad lol, think there watch dogs caus mine wont leave my side even when iam in bed just sits there like it on guard duty lol.

yeh there very protective dogs..;) just wait till she is fully grown

The only proper way to train a dog is if he pee's/shits is to grab the dog put there nose in it and hit his nose they will soon learn not to do it.

i've known folk to use the approach of sprays and such like but it never works the old method is the only way plus a dog NEEDS to know its master especially a dog like that so that will teach it that as well, and don't start with its cruel you need to teach the dog who's boss then once that is by with you will not need to ever again i've had dogs all my life my aunt was a dog trainer and she bred dogs and she always did what i just said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

little update 2 months on and i cant believe the size of him, he has been such a fast learner within a couple weeks he was fully house trained and he can even do the usual little tricks.. paw..lie down etc he does like his food especially meat and cheese for some reason :confused: lol would recommend this type of dog to anyone love him to bits heres some pics:

Photo944.jpg

(on the prowl)

Photo962.jpg

(sleeping as usual)

Photo904.jpg

(his favourite place even tho he is not allowed!)

Photo958.jpg

(took this today in the park him and his bro baxter lying in the shade shattered lol)

here is a vid of them 2 playing which is pretty hard to tell i was abit worried at first as it gets pretty visious but i was assured there having fun :haha:

• 3 weeks later...