Just fitted an hks actuator and adjusted it to what i thought was 0.8.I was hitting fuel cut straight away so made it longer to bring the boost down and still hitting it ? On low boost it seems faster than when on high ;) .The hoses connected to the actuator are slightly crimped because there so short,think this is affecting it ,but should i be hitting fuel cut because of this ? Thanks

indeed i would watch your boost gauge and see what is happening first.

adjusting an adjustable actuator is a bitch! unless you have an ebc it's a nightmare.

if you keep having problems adjust it to the length of your standard one then go from there.

obviously remember to only turn the adjustable screw section and NOT the whole arm...that will lead to bad things.

What other mods do you have bud?....i sense some boost creep?

Just an backbox.Had a apexi filter on but swaped that for a standard airbox.I had another look at the actuator and a couple of hoses look slightly creased,so think this is a big bit of the problem too ?

indeed i would watch your boost gauge and see what is happening first.

adjusting an adjustable actuator is a bitch! unless you have an ebc it's a nightmare.

if you keep having problems adjust it to the length of your standard one then go from there.

obviously remember to only turn the adjustable screw section and NOT the whole arm...that will lead to bad things.

I havent got round too fitting the boost gauge yet :thumbsup: ,obviously now the actuator is fitted a need to fit it asap.So once thats fitted i will have alot more of an understanding of whats going on.Like a said above think a big part of it is the hoses.Need to buy longer ones so they dont crease.

bad move fitting the actuater first as you have no way to set it up, get it sorted with that guage

Yeah ano.Will fit it on saturday and take things from there and get new hoses too

Thats the gauge fitted and everything running good now.got it at 0.7 the now feel quite a difference,more than a thought i would.Going to turn it upti 0.8 soon tho and hopefully not hit fuel cut