i hope my custom bov blanking plate isnt leaking :)

you need to send me another txt fella, i got my phone back

put a sandwich bag over your bov port and plate thing then sellotape up the sandwich bag so there's no gaps then give it a good rev if the bag fill you got a small leak lol.

so what exactly is the problem? lol, 0.95 did you not hit fuel cut? your getting boost creep and that's kinds expected after fitting a fmic.

sounds like it boosting fine buddy, could give the actuator another twist but that will mean you will hit fuel cut.

next on the list is either an ebc, or port the wastgate to prevent the creep so you can up the boost.

ahhh got ya lol, well in theory with the longer pipe work it might induce a bit more lag then a top mount but saying your car has lag with a ct9 is silly lol as the spool up time is so quick.

if the boost is holding strong and not dropping off i cant imagine there is much to worry about mayb reset the blitz access to adapt to the slightly cooler intake temp, doing that might see the pick up it had before.

running no dump valve will be fine, give it all the beans you like :)