More Power Igor

So, just to gather opinion, which I know Al probably won't....

He now says yellowstuff pads are shit, after saying Mintex pads were shit. He has 20-groove disks and standard calipers, dot 5.1 fluid. Personally I wouldn't have thought yellowstuffs were shit.

So does this point somewhere else, like needing braided lines? If not just that, what are ultimate front stoppers, pads, I mean?

Firstly, Al needs to get his arse back on here.

What were the Mintex pads?

From what I have generally heard about yellowstuff pads that sounds about right though.

I got a set of 1144 Mintex pads along with 10G discs, braided lines and dot 5.1 yesterday. That setup was recommended to me by several different people who I can only imagine had all got through quite a few sets of discs/pads in their time.

Generally I have heard of 1144 being the best, and that several people on here generally have noticed a positive difference when fitting braided lines.

Firstly, Al needs to get his arse back on here.

What were the Mintex pads?

From what I have generally heard about yellowstuff pads that sounds about right though.

I got a set of 1144 Mintex pads along with 10G discs, braided lines and dot 5.1 yesterday. That setup was recommended to me by several different people who I can only imagine had all got through quite a few sets of discs/pads in their time.

Generally I have heard of 1144 being the best, and that several people on here generally have noticed a positive difference when fitting braided lines.

The pads were 1144s, so I guess the first step is a set of braids to see if that does anything much.

As for him getting his arse back on here, he doesn't seem to have any time now for one obvious reason and spends his enire spare time returning text messages. he has been on here once today though.

nothing wrong with yellow stuff pads there good, but so are the 1144's if Al wants really good pads he needs to find some ferodo pads.

he definitely needs braided lines and good brake fluid if he wants to feel a big difference.