Fpr & Manual Boost Controller Info?

Hi there Guy's,

I'm back again after a while, i'm beginning 200hp Set-up and i was wondering when i install my FPR and my Manual Boost Controller what will be the safest settings to put them both on my Stock Ep91 turbo and what kind of difference should i feel in power?

I already have a Racing Air filter on stage 1 racing clutch kit but it didn't really fit cause i needed to replace my flywheel with a 2E flywheel so my flywheel and clutch kit were to small but i am trying to upgrade on it to see if would have difference in speed or something.

I also threw the catalyst away.

Here are some pic's of Fuel Pressure Regulator:185024540_o.jpg

185024124_o.jpg

Turbonetics Boost Controller:

3755boost_controller.jpg

3mm vacuum hose:

3168_1.jpg

Just yesterday my car just boosted to 0.99bar what kind of change would i expect when i go with an FPR,manual boost controller and a FCD

Could you guy's please help me?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there Guy's,

I'm back again after a while, i'm beginning 200hp Set-up and i was wondering when i install my FPR and my Manual Boost Controller what will be the safest settings to put them both on my Stock Ep91 turbo and what kind of difference should i feel in power?

I already have a Racing Air filter on stage 1 racing clutch kit but it didn't really fit cause i needed to replace my flywheel with a 2E flywheel so my flywheel and clutch kit were to small but i am trying to upgrade on it to see if would have difference in speed or something.

I also threw the catalyst away.

Here are some pic's of Fuel Pressure Regulator:185024540_o.jpg

185024124_o.jpg

Turbonetics Boost Controller:

3755boost_controller.jpg

3mm vacuum hose:

3168_1.jpg

Just yesterday my car just boosted to 0.99bar what kind of change would i expect when i go with an FPR,manual boost controller and a FCD

Could you guy's please help me?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

Hi there guy's just got my FPR and my HKS FCD and on monday i'll recieve my Turbonetics Boost Controller.

HKS FCD:

DSC04410.jpg

Next weekend i'll begin with the installation of all those new toys on my car,i just posted a topic a week ago but i still didn't get no advice from none of you guy's.

Us there someone that could help me and give some advice?

what kind of change would i expect when i go with an FPR,manual boost controller and a FCD?

Those that Fuel Rail adapter fit my fuel rail?

Thanks in advance.

Isn`t all that stuff for going to 1bar?........what other mods do you have?

FMIC?

Mani?

not sure how long she will last if you dont have the above esp the mani :thumbsup:

Am about to order a mani and decat next month,but if you read all in the beginning i think i know why it boosts to 0.99 cause i mistakenly ordered a racing clutch kit that didn't fit my 4E-FTE but it would fit a 2E fine and i had to put a 2E Flywheel on my 4E-FTE for me to drive it on a daily basis.

Isn`t all that stuff for going to 1bar?........what other mods do you have?

FMIC?

Mani?

not sure how long she will last if you dont have the above esp the mani :thumbsup:

Am about to order a mani and decat next month,but if you read all in the beginning i think i know why it boosts to 0.99 cause i mistakenly ordered a racing clutch kit that didn't fit my 4E-FTE but it would fit a 2E fine and i had to put a 2E Flywheel on my 4E-FTE for me to drive it on a daily basis.

FMIC i'm gonna order 1 after i get the mani.

FMIC i'm gonna order 1 after i get the mani.

Sorry for the double quote and reply's but didn't know that i already send it.