4a-ge Starlet Sr In Banzai

just bought the mag and red the article, thats a great write up and its was a pleasure reading it

They wrote a few things wrong on there though, Speedlines aren't aftermarket for the SR :lol: lol

Joe was pretty spot on with what he was saying, if you check the old speedline catalogue its the speedline safari, a rally rim seen on imprezas a bit, so in that sense it was aftermarket, and selected for the starlet

Thanks guys, nice to have all your support. :p

Well done was a good write up and shell i spotted those mistakes aswell,

tony they said in the mag that when your mechanic was wiring the engine in that he splined the 4efe with the 4age is that not wrong ? as i'm sure i read in your build thread that it was only the 4age loom that was used ?

Regardless pics look very good, i want to see a pic of your bro's levin :D

congrats t

colin.

I think Jayce (the mechanic) compared the wiring looms together, whatever was extra

he took off and added to the wiring loom he was using, which one he kept overall im not too sure, because i remember him saying he wanted to make the engine fit the car, not the other way round, thats why he went with keeping the starlet driveshafts.

Sorry im not the best with explanations and stuff, but basically i went to Jayce and said to him, 'Here's the engine, here's the car', and this is what i got back B) He did ask me to look into a few things, but it was all his doing really.

As for pics of my bros levin, i shall let him know you like it and i'll try and get some pics off him :p I'm sure he'll be overwelmed with joy at the attention :lol:

Read this in Tesco's quickly last night :thumbsup:

Awsome review with some cool pictures, very different to the usual feature :thumbsup:

And what the hell is Shelly doing with her Ray's in the one pic? They are off the car more than on it :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...