I'm Off To The 'ring' This Weekend!

Fingers crossed the weather picks up and i come back alive!!! :)

I'm not taking the Evo this time because i've been offered a seat in my mates track prepared 106 GTI and that works out cheaper! :lol:

anyone else going to be there this weekend?!

alot :) but not as much as it would of if i'd needed to get the evo new tyres/discs/pads/serviced after and the petrol!!!!

staying in the Hotel in the middle of the ring, think thats about 40euro a night, tbh i've not really added it all up, just know it's going to be a good weekend!!

alot :) but not as much as it would of if i'd needed to get the evo new tyres/discs/pads/serviced after and the petrol!!!!

staying in the Hotel in the middle of the ring, think thats about 40euro a night, tbh i've not really added it all up, just know it's going to be a good weekend!!

yea have a screame,

its on my list of things to do at some point soon,

make sure you take a shitload of pics and videos if you can man

Fingers crossed the weather picks up and i come back alive!!! :)

I'm not taking the Evo this time because i've been offered a seat in my mates track prepared 106 GTI and that works out cheaper! :lol:

anyone else going to be there this weekend?!

It's an awsome experience mate!, been there 4 times so far, 5th this year!

You going with MLR this May?

It's an awsome experience mate!, been there 4 times so far, 5th this year!

You going with MLR this May?

cheers :)

MLR one was a bit too close to this trip, i wouldn't be able to afford to do this one with my mates & performance-on-track aswell as get the evo prepped for May! :lol:

cheers :)

MLR one was a bit too close to this trip, i wouldn't be able to afford to do this one with my mates & performance-on-track aswell as get the evo prepped for May! :lol:

Good point, Evo's ain't cheap :) .

i'm back!!!!! and alive!!!!!! lol :p

well what can i say other then that is one VERY scary and un-forgiving track!!! :lol: it's also set in such a beautiful location!!

trying to up-load some vids now but they are taking forever and i've got 2GB of pics to try up-load! eek!