Help Fitting Turbo Timer

hi, need some help fitting greedy turbo timer have a harness but not sure were things go:

Photo740.jpg

Iam guessing i have to cut of the white connector and match up the wires as shown in pic, i will then be left with a long black wire what is that and were does that connect to?

Photo741.jpg

On the Harness were do the 2 circled connectors go?

Photo742.jpg

Just off the timer, the part ive circled blue, there is 3 short wires (brown,purple and a grey one) are these needed? if so were do they go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated smile.gif pics would also be of great help.

Yes connect the Red, Green and Blue to each other.

Black = Ground

Purple = Tap in to handbrake

I'm not sure what TT you have but if it can show revs or speed or possibly 0-60 times that whats the

Grey and Brown are for.

Remove the plastic trim with the bonnet release on it. If you look up behind the black plastic tube that goes to the drivers side air vent you'll see the ignition connector. Thats where the white connectors you've circled go between.

Mark

Yes connect the Red, Green and Blue to each other.

Black = Ground

Purple = Tap in to handbrake

I'm not sure what TT you have but if it can show revs or speed or possibly 0-60 times that whats the

Grey and Brown are for.

Remove the plastic trim with the bonnet release on it. If you look up behind the black plastic tube that goes to the drivers side air vent you'll see the ignition connector. Thats where the white connectors you've circled go between.

Mark

thank you!