My New Car Volvo 850 T5r

well i won this off ebay, for cheap! on Monday and i finally brought her home Wednesday. and wow what a blast it was! enjoy!

Volvo 850 T5R

DSC06628.jpg

DSC06627.jpg

DSC06626.jpg

DSC06625.jpg

DSC06631.jpg

DSC06636.jpg

DSC06638.jpg

DSC06639.jpg

DSC06640.jpg

DSC06634.jpg

DSC06633.jpg

DSC06635.jpg

im still keeping the civic, but once i know that the volvo has still got alot of life in her, i may rid the civic. its too loud and stiff for my liking. but who knows!

mikey, yes i have, since saying i wanted a new car on our last meeting up........ i couldnt hold it in any longer! I've taken the civic off the road this morning and now insured this! I've been driving it around all morning, its animal!

but yes I've gone made!

Iwan: i sure am enjoying it! i want to get the car seriously looked over, so im sure its runnign as it should then a nice 280-300bhp remap is in order! ^_^

mikey, yes i have, since saying i wanted a new car on our last meeting up........ i couldnt hold it in any longer! I've taken the civic off the road this morning and now insured this! I've been driving it around all morning, its animal!

but yes I've gone made!

Iwan: i sure am enjoying it! i want to get the car seriously looked over, so im sure its runnign as it should then a nice 280-300bhp remap is in order! ^_^

naughty.gif

Ah, didn't realise it was a quick car.

Doesn't look overly sppedy tbh, but that's probably the appeal :thumbsup:

Fancy giving me your Civic now ye? :mellow:

well she has a limited top speed :) i think to 146mph, tops at 155-160mph. not that im going to try!

well its urs as i like you :D you can have the spare wheel! :thumbsup: