i have hks actuator on my glanza. its currently running at 0.6 boost and i want it at 0.8 boost. can someone tell e how to do this, i know its by adjusting the thread but i just dont know how much by. other thing is my high low boost controller is not wokrkin as the actuator doesnt have any where i can plug one of the pipes out of the high/low controller unit to it....

i have hks actuator on my glanza. its currently running at 0.6 boost and i want it at 0.8 boost. can someone tell e how to do this, i know its by adjusting the thread but i just dont know how much by. other thing is my high low boost controller is not wokrkin as the actuator doesnt have any where i can plug one of the pipes out of the high/low controller unit to it....

First off you will need a decent boost gauge to tell you exactly what your running,then really its just trial and error.Just got to adjust a little at a time,then take it a drive and make sure its not hitting fuel cut.As for the high/low,you need a t-piece to connect all the hoses together.

yes thats fine,

you can run it just under fuel cut which is around 0.85 (dependant on the car) but you got to take into consideration boost creep when the weather is cold, if you can adjust the actuator to 0.8 and not hit fuel cut then that will be fine but dont be suprised if you hit fuel cut on a cold night.