Oulton Park, What A Dissapointment

went to the show yesterday, was there all day n gotta say there was plenty of amazing cars, some serious cash spent on them, there were loads of verities of cars, BUT ONLY THREE STARLETS!!

i saw one silver N/A with black wheels, a grey gt with some flashing becons on the wings??? and a silver glanza with black 17s, not lowered or anything...... bit dissapointed to be fair but did enjoy talkin to the skyline owners and that.

also me fukin power steering belt snapped on the way!! lol

went to the show yesterday, was there all day n gotta say there was plenty of amazing cars, some serious cash spent on them, there were loads of verities of cars, BUT ONLY THREE STARLETS!!

i saw one silver N/A with black wheels, a grey gt with some flashing becons on the wings??? and a silver glanza with black 17s, not lowered or anything...... bit dissapointed to be fair but did enjoy talkin to the skyline owners and that.

also me fukin power steering belt snapped on the way!! lol

I was there, it wasnt a bad day. There were a couple more starlets in the car park (probably including mine and yours lol!) Would be nice to have a stand at the next one though.

:thumbsup: