Need Advise Again Lol

hiya... its janice ere.... i have a glanza ...... I put all new tryes on less than 2000 miles ago and the front left trye is scrubbing on the outside edge... preety badly ! scoot has made a few phone calls to various companys and none ov them say its the tracking......

i have been on tinternet (az ya do ) and cant find a defo diagnosis for my problem .... also the wheel needs air in every 3 days or so ?

a possiblity i have found is it could have something to do with the LSD. so first port ov call is to change the oil... duz any body know what oil we put in and how much ??

Any help or advise wud be greatfully appreciated to help me with my prob.... :thumbsup:

hiya Sparky .... the car has been lowered 40mm but it has trd suspension on and scoot turned it up a bit (made it higher) sorry dont know all the tech terms lol..... because it iz my every day car.... it has 15'' Toyo tyres.... and stich precious wheels on ...

sorry i am not help with the info ... any ideas ??? am getin desperate to get it sorted.. its gona cost me a fortune in tryes at this rate....

A think scoot is gona swap the wheels around for me later and c if it happens with the nxt trye ?? :thumbsup:

i appreiate your swift reply cheers ... janice X

scoot has raised the car?

the cars possibly too low and you have FATTY tires on it.. try going a lower profile.

or there is the possibility the wheel is actualy buckled and you dont know! hence it rubbing.

does the car have spacers on it?

and are the trd shocks in good nick? they love to f**k up alot!

for the note :thumbsup:

not being rude but can you please talk normal english rather than "IZ" and so on.. i cant understand lol and im from scotland..

scoot has raised the car?

the cars possibly too low and you have FATTY tires on it.. try going a lower profile.

or there is the possibility the wheel is actualy buckled and you dont know! hence it rubbing.

does the car have spacers on it?

and are the trd shocks in good nick? they love to f**k up alot!

for the note :thumbsup:

not being rude but can you please talk normal english rather than "IZ" and so on.. i cant understand lol and im from scotland..

hiya Glanza love... i will try and type proper this time lol .......

the car IS running on 8.5 x 15 with 195 x 45

its running the equivalent of a 60mm drop on the coil overs and the rub is only on the outer edge of the front near side ....

no buckle in the wheel and no play in any suspention components....

camber and castor seem ok .... .... local expert says power steering scrub?? wot ever that may be ....

any ideas ??

thamks for your reply ...regards Janice