One Less Starlet On The Road .need Advice.

I dont think there that sort after to be honest mate. if the damage is bad then i would scrap it....but if not,repair it.

I know it sounds harsh, ive been in the same situation. 2500 car sold for 300...

:wacko:

Mitch

I dont think there that sort after to be honest mate. if the damage is bad then i would scrap it....but if not,repair it.

I know it sounds harsh, ive been in the same situation. 2500 car sold for 300...

:wacko:

Mitch

Thanks for the reply.Was just hope to sell little parts.Would the rear spoiler be worth anything its off a starbo gt and has a working brake light and is in good condition.

Depends if you can find anyone looking the parts mate. I know from experience a non-turbo is harder to break. You can be left tripping over parts for years after breaking a GT and the NA parts aren't easily homed.

GT spoilers aren't worth a lot, you might get £50-ish if you are lucky.

Thanks for the reply.still 50 quid , better than nothing.

oh ya have newish brakes that have not been used much cause i don't drive very far.discs on the front and drums on the back.

Put a spec list up and a few more pictures (engine bay, interior etc) in the breakers yard......give it a month or so then just scrap it.

Never know someone might see something they need for there project and what not.

Best of luck :wacko:

Put a spec list up and a few more pictures (engine bay, interior etc) in the breakers yard......give it a month or so then just scrap it.

Never know someone might see something they need for there project and what not.

Best of luck :wacko:

Will do mate still recovering from the effects of crashing lol