hey everyone ;) , this is my first post as i've just joined, i'm 18 from scotland and i've just bought a white starlet sportif for my first car and love it! although i've yet to drive it as waiting on paperwork :D but hopefully il be out and about soon :o

I have my first question too...i'd like to get rid of the black side strip panel thing cause it stands out too much if anyone knows how do lemme know that would be great

thanks

Debbie :wacko:

Welcome! get some pictures fired up :wacko:

the bump strips can just be peeled off with a bit of force its the residue they leave behind is what you have to worry about, i`d recommend an eraser wheel off ebay takes minutes to get the goo off.

Welcome! get some pictures fired up :wacko:

the bump strips can just be peeled off with a bit of force its the residue they leave behind is what you have to worry about, i`d recommend an eraser wheel off ebay takes minutes to get the goo off.

thanks very much il look into that. ;) i thought if i pulled the whole thing off it might leave holes or something so just wanted to get some advice. il get some pics up as soon as, just started a new job to fund the car but its taking its toll on my spare time! lol

thanks again

Welcome to the site ;) .Where in Scotland you from ?

still trying to get to grips with this website!

i'm from a wee place outside glasgow called kirkintilloch :wacko: not sure if anyones heard of it?

as for my plans for my car i'm not sure as yet still thinking , il have to get new plates made up as they say ' christine' under them :o