thats wicked i love the ep70 bumpers rather than the ep71 kit, you hardly have a ep70 front bumper lying about for sale as im getting desperate to find one in ireland

Hey thanks, well..I have a complete spare body..but unfortunately I can't sell the bumper :lol: sorry man.

I have the complete body just in case something happens..as parts are sort of hard to find here too because not much people want to sell their starlet body parts.

Welcome dude, wow just googled Aruba its like wayyyyy over there looks like a very beautiful place bro

Epic build :lol:

Yeah we're pretty far lol. it is beautiful here ;)

Thanks, I'll try to keep you all as updated as possible on here, if not, you can always click on the link in the first post as I'm most active on that forum. I'll try my best ;)

Just thought I'd upload the pictures I took today.

Here's one of the valve covers I have done :surrender:

img0368a.jpg

w640.png

Little preview of it on the head :angry2:

img0369a.jpg

w640.png

A closer look. There are a few imperfections in the red letters, but I'm not going to do it again lol, all the taping and stuff is hard work!

img0370a.jpg

w640.png

Here's the head :unsure:

img0371a.jpg

w640.png

img0374a.jpg

w640.png

img0372a.jpg

w640.png

img0373a.jpg

w640.png

The ports. I noticed the 3rd intake port isn't really perfect. at the left side it has a few straight parts. odd. lol

img0375a.jpg

w640.png

img0376a.jpg

w640.png

Well those are all the pics for now :surrender:

I've painted the engine block and now everything's ready to be reassembled.

that rocker cover looks the puppies privates i know what you mean about the masking

lol thanks, yeah the masking's a pain in the *ss lol almost a whole day of work goes on the masking alone. The other rocker cover should be much easier since it only says "Toyota" on it. :)

I have the other one stripped of all original paint and ready to be painted.

I'll keep you updated.

Ohh and I took a wheel off the other day to put them on my dad's starlet (yes, he has one too lol) and I took advantage of the moment to take a pic or two of the Glanza disks.

This side for some reason has developed a groove in it :) the other side's perfect though..

image003igg.jpg

w1200.png

image004a.jpg

w1200.png

Gonzo.

• 2 weeks later...
thats wicked i love the ep70 bumpers rather than the ep71 kit, you hardly have a ep70 front bumper lying about for sale as im getting desperate to find one in ireland

I have 2 or 3 of them at home,loads of other boxy parts aswell if your still looking,sent you a pm anyway.