Aaaargh More Vandelism!

Well the vandals are back in my street! So far ive had my windscreen smashed in, car keyed and dented down one side, panels booted in on the other and 2 tires slashed last night...funny how its only my car though? Someone has clearly got an issue with me! anyway while I await my tired being fitted does anyone know what size V Band Clamp I need to fit my blits nur back box to the standard centre section exhuast? Its had enough and its time for a replacement...ebay looks cheapest so far but there's a few sizes and these things aren't the cheapest to get hold of, especially if it doesn't fit :) cheers guys, oh and im about to purchase some BC coilovers as my suspension is humped, anyone got them fitted? Any good? other recomendations over these ones? Cheers!

Mike

Yeah catching them would be nice but its a communal parking bay in my street and where I park isn't near my windows unfortunatly! Tough luck I guess, i'll sort something out seeing as its costing me a small fortune in damage...money I could have used earlier for my needed new front calipers! I tried one of those boost valves by the way and really didn't think too much of it, not the best things in the world and either ive got a boost leak or they dont work consistently! Anyone else had a go with one?

Mike

Yeah catching them would be nice but its a communal parking bay in my street and where I park isn't near my windows unfortunatly! Tough luck I guess, i'll sort something out seeing as its costing me a small fortune in damage...money I could have used earlier for my needed new front calipers! I tried one of those boost valves by the way and really didn't think too much of it, not the best things in the world and either ive got a boost leak or they dont work consistently! Anyone else had a go with one?

Mike

You mean a boost controller? yeah i got a Trust/greddy one very good tbh, depends on which one you brought there is a lot of shite out there, could be yours isnt very good hence not stable boost, will be selling mine if your looking for a decent one, drop me a pm

Sorry to hear this has been going on mate.

You'll find its either a modified or nice looking car that has more chance of vandalism happening to it.

Sounds like you need a garage for your pride and joy but thats not always possible.

Hope this sorts itself out.

Joz

Little wankers :)

I would try and find somewhere else to park it or get onto the council saying you want CCTV put up or whatever, I would be so pissed if I was you!!

Yeah I reckon its me they have an issue with seeing as its only my car thats getting it...if I was in the house for more than just sleep i'd have a better idea but im never in so I dunno whats going on! Guess i'll just set up a camera and polish my baseball bat :lol:

Yeah cheers for the offer for a boost controller Jam i'll drop you a pm mate

Just about to go order my coilovers, front mount and maybe a front filter relocation kit...should cheer me up a little! Happy Days! :p

Have a good night guys thanks for the replies and reads!

Mike

Guest Enzo

hey mike thats bad news man sorry to hear,

maybe we should hook up at some point in the week to get a wee chat before you go spunking the best part of a k on your motor, i could give you some advice on maybe what could help as the amount of money your spending can go far if you know what your getting :lol:

plus i have a silver v sitting here just in case you need any replacement parts from the vandals,

i wouldent go with coileys the now to be honest,

id start with fresh shox, a whiteline rear anti rollbar and a proper anti lift kit,

you will be astounded with the difference and all that lot is only half the price of the coils.

its a shame about that, you dont look like the sort of person that would have enemys,

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate cheers for the reply...yeah im totally bummed out at the thought of loosing my cash or having to wait a decade for a refund for my toytuning order. I would really appreciate the help on modding the car actually as I wasn't sure on the direction to go with it...I was looking into fitting a larger engine either the 5e or maybe a 1.8 carina or corrola job seeing as the mileage is quite high and im beginning to think its had its best. I could really do with some replacement parts actually for mine after all the damage, sounds like a life saver plan mate :) got an mot soon and suspension was on the list as the front 2 shocks are on there way out which is why I bought suspsension, coilovers purely for the adjustment factor and ride height drop. Anyway i'll stop bending your ear man! I work at hillend ski centre most days so a chance to hear your words of wisdom regarding tuning would be great, hopefully we can arrange something soon mate!

soundo what time do you finnish at nights il be passing hillend twice today picking up the gf from work, if its not too much hastle send your number in a pm and il give you a phone/text laterz

Its a wierd shift pattern I work but I finish at 9pm on work nights...off today and was off for 4 days to get bits and pieces done on that car but nothing arrived lol...tried to spray my front wheels too and that doesn't work in your bedroom so thats gone wrong too! gonna get them sandblasted and powdercoated when the guys are free next week, my dad has his evo 4's done twice and my mate at works celice gt4 wrc and they came out fantastic! Jelous! my phone has just died and no one here has a charger would you believe?