for this conversion im doing, has anyone got any idea if the NA regulator is the same as a GT or Glanza one, if the NA even has one at all?! cuz if im aiming for high boost, and ive only got a glanza fuel pump as moddified on the fuel system of the NA, will it have the capability of running higher fuel pressure accuratly?!

Need an answer for this so if anyone has any clue at all please speak up! dont wana get down the RR and then be told can only run .7 bar or watever because not enough fuel !

Jay

what injectors you running? do you have the glanza/ep82 fuel rail with injectors in or are you just running the n/a fuel rain and injectors?

the n/a fueling wont be adequate for the 4efte engine if that helps?

What boost are you going to run? Iirc 1 bar on an Emanage yes?

A stock 4EFTE will run fine, I would think the N/A one is smaller but I can't be 100% on that. And yes the NA does have one mate, it's at the end of the fuel rail in the same place as a GT's. :)

Personally I'd grab the 4EFTE fuel regulator along with injectors. (Edit) Chris beat me to it!

Ive got a Glanza fuel pump then there is the GT engines fuel rail and standard gt injectors. thats all im aware of. i havnt added a pressure regulator or anything else.

well i was aiming for 1-1.2 bar of boost, as much as possible out of the hybrid realy. will the emanage be enought to give it the correct amount of fuel?!

Yes mate you will be fine with the stock one, the Emanage will sort it out. As far as I know some tuners may prefer to map with Emanage with a RRFPR, but so many people do not use one with Emanage for a setup like yours. :)

ahh so all your asking is can you map the emb with the standard regulator?

yes you can it will be fine, i will proberly get my emb mapped on my glanza's stock FPR.

the rail should have come with the stock gt regulator on the end.